Regal Productions

Regal Productions
The Princess Speaks

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Temporary discomfort

Sometimes when you graduate to another level things are uncomfortable.

Welcome to my present.

I know I am being blessed. I know this discomfort is temporary but it's just so fucking (I will cuss here. You clicked that you were grown when you entered this space) uncomfortable damn it. I know that thoughts are things and if I focus on my discomfort I will get more of it so I turn my thoughts to abundance, peace, comfort, clarity and joy.

But I'm fucking uncomfortable. SHIT!

When I was a little girl and I had to go to the bathroom but there wasn't one available my Mommy and I would play this game. She would start a story and then when she stopped I would have to keep it going. It took my mind off of my discomfort and helped me to hold it until we got to the bathroom.

I'm telling stories...just waiting to get...there.

That's all today.

Really. There is no more.

Why are you still reading? I'm done.

For reals.

Giggles.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment